Monday, November 1, 2010

1:

I’m new to Boston, and I’ve never had a blog before. I already feel uncomfortable and anxious about it 1 ½ sentences in, which isn’t very promising. Tappy toes and chewing on my t-shirt collar is an indication that this, as the title suggests, may be onebigfat mistake.

But, I’m living in an incredible city and it surprises me every day. My goal, then, if blogs are allowed goals, is to record some of these shockers before they become routine. Or before I forget, which is much more likely.

Also, it’s like 3:24 in the morning, so why not start a blog?

So, Heidi, the only one who I’ll tell about this blog and the only one who will read it (occasionally) at 4 am, here you go, darlin’.

DISCLAIMER: I may (or may not) rant occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe it! THIS is better than Christmas.Thank you, Thank you! You've captured yourself so well that I laughed out loud at the chewed collar and tappy toes. Ha! I am PRAYING for one of your rants; I was telling Jarom about them the other day and it made me miss you even more than normal which is a lot. I love you and am SO happy you are writing and sharing. You have an incredible gift and this blog makes me feel like you are so much closer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete